What does it mean to be a volunteer?
What is a volunteer /"kammertjener" and what can I contribute?
As a volunteer you get the opportunity to experience the inner workings of the festival, get to know other volunteers who are passionate about the festival, have the opportunity to meet some of the musicians. You become a part of the great festival family.
We need your help and expertise. You are therefore invited to join our crew between 8 and 13 August 2017!
Knowledge about classical music is not a must; if you can drive a car and know your way around town or move pianos, stack chairs og sell tickets you are more than welcome! We do not have a lower age limit but are looking for persons who are willing to make an effort where it is needed.
- Free access to the concerts (when available seats) with your volunteer pass so that you can enjoy concerts with world class musicians.
- The festival’s T-shirt, a sought-after collector’s memorabilia
- Meet highly acclaimed musicians
- A great social environment where you have the opportunity to make new friends
In return we want you to:
- Come with your biggest smile, enthusiasm and willingness to work
- Work a minimum of 4 shifts to get a volunteer pass. You are, of course, welcome to work more! The volunteer pass is your entrance ticket to both concerts and a social gathering during the week. If you work 3 shifts you get one free seating ticket per shift. The ticket can be collected at the Festival office after your shift.
- Invite friends, family, neighbours to register as volunteers
We look forward to an unforgettable week in August!